DESIGNER - IN HOUSE
- Target - decor/gift/paper design
- Midwest-CBK - product designer
- Department 56 - product designer
- U-Brands - trend, pattern, ideation, product development, packaging
- Goodthings - merchandising, MN
- MADE - marketing & design, MN
PATTERN DESIGN - FREELANCE
- LUSH - window display pattern
- Anthropologie - pattern for product
- DesignLoveFest - desktop patterns
- Papyrus - product, and pattern development
- Greetabl - seasonal pattern
- People Footwear - pattern for kids footwear
- Wit & Delight - pattern design
- Art of Organics - packaging pattern
- Gartner Studios - pattern/product design for Mara Mi - Be Playful 2017
- Parasol co. - pattern design for diapers/wipes
- Hoboken Coffee Roasters - pattern design - coffee packaging
- Paper Riot - Wall decal design
- Hudson's Bay - window display patterns - NYC/CANADA
- Deny Designs - pattern for home goods (Urban Outfitters, Domino, Target)
- Frugi - kids apparel design, UK
- Apparel Pattern Design - contact me for list of design houses.
TREND + PRODUCT DESIGN - FREELANCE
- Valley Cruise Press - product design
- Design Loop - trend & pattern
- IQ Accessories - design & production
- Target - seasonal/everyday design
- Creable - trend/design presentations
- DCI-gifts - seasonal product design
- International Arrivals - product design
- Demdaco - holiday/seasonal giftware
- TalkingTables - Giftware, UK
- LPK - trend/pattern/presentation
ADVERTISING + MARKETING + ID - FREELANCE
- Poppy - logo/print/promotion, MN
- Thinktopia - marketing, MN
- Organic Valley - icons, MN
- LYN65 - logo/menu, MN
Please contact me to view previous licensing work samples and past professional collections.
- Efficient at turning around a high volume of projects in a given timeframe.
- Consistently dependable at anticipating and meeting deadlines.
- Highly creative and flexible when rendering digital art in diverse styles for various product types.
- Enthusiastically resourceful in finding product inspiration, material reference, and new innovations to assist the creative process.
Education BFA in Studio Art and Environmental Studies with additional certification in graphic design, product design/development, merchandising, and marketing/advertising.
Skill Focus trend/mood board creation, product ideation, product development, surface design, illustration, pattern development, packaging and presentation.
Additional Skills studio art (mixed media & craft arts), product photography, retail sales, store merchandising, window display and advertising/marketing campaigns.